Eastern Sierra Photography Workshop
Taking Your Photography to the Next Level
May 30 to June 2, 2017
Presented by Dwayne Leonard
Professional photographer and educator
While living on the Hunewill Ranch capture the true west in your photography: cattle, horses, the High Sierra mountains, rustic old buildings and fall colors provide a great variety of subject matter.
The Hunewill Ranch is located on east side of the Rocky Mountains, east of Yosemite in the beautiful Bridgeport Valley, California. This historic cattle ranch has been family owned and operated since it was established in 1861.
Dwayne Leonard, Professional photographer and educator. He has a Bachelor of Science Degree and Teacher’s Credentials. For the past decade Dwayne has been shooting western landscape, ranch culture and activities in the Eastern Sierra and Great Basin. His western photography has been published and has received several awards. He is the owner of Ranch Memories Photography and photographer for Hunewill Ranch.
- Small class sizes to encourage one-on-one instruction.
- Classroom learning with an emphasis on improving photography skills and developing your photographer’s eye.
- Opportunities to photograph authentic ranch life, working cowboys and horses in a stunning and beautiful setting.
- Exciting field trips to High Sierra landscapes, iconic Mono Lake and a ghost town frozen in time, all a short drive from the ranch.
- Meals served in a charming dining room in the original 1880s ranch house.
- Accommodations are in quiet, comfortable and private cabins.
- All inclusive rates include: meals, accommodations, tax, gratuity and workshop tuition.
- Single Occupancy Price: $1750 per participant
- Double Occupancy Price: $1575 per participant
- A deposit is required to hold your place in the workshop.
- Single Occupancy room deposit paid to Hunewill Ranch: $600
- Double Occupancy room deposit paid to Hunewill Ranch: $500
- Photography workshop fee to be paid to Dwayne Leonard on arrival.
- 4 Nights accommodations
- Meals Monday dinner through Friday breakfast
- All field trips and classroom time. Transportation is not provided to field trips and photography locations.
- DSLR Camera with interchangeable lenses. Wide angle and telephoto zoom lenses are recommended.
- Your camera owner’s manual
- Portable USB memory drive for downloading photos for critiquing.
A laptop computer with photo editing software is recommended
- Dwayne Leonard
- Hunewill Ranch